At Caliber Law, we developed a specialized program to help guide you through your entire For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transaction – and we help take the risk and guess work out of the entire process.
What You Get With Our Flat Rate For Sale By Owner Services:
- We believe in taking the guess work out of the For Sale By Owner process
- We offer flat rate services for guiding you through the entire transaction, step-by-step, regardless if you are the buyer or seller
- You can list the property for sale on your own to avoid the costly 6%-8% commissions regularly taken by realtors for the sale of real estate property
- Our services provide a predictable flat rate cost for you with respect to the Offer to Purchase process
- Avoid many of the biggest mistakes people make when dealing with real estate and real estate transactions – and have peace of mind that everything regarding your transaction was done correctly and avoid costly mistakes
- We are allowed to draft special provisions for you to insert into your Offer to Purchase to help protect your rights – which realtors are prohibited from doing as they must simply follow the state standard forms
Advantages of Using Our Flat Rate Services For Your For Sale By Owner Transaction:
- One-on-one in person or over the phone meeting with an experienced real estate attorney to go over the purchase or sale process, answer any questions you have, and set you up for success
- Drafting and preparation of the legal documentation required to document the Offer when you find a Buyer and/or to submit if you are the Buyer in a transaction
- Summary of deadlines and other key features that you must keep in mind with respect to your transaction and recommended timing
- Ordering and review of the title commitment to make sure there are not any title defects or problems regarding the title on the property
- Review of closing statements and numbers for you to make sure the transaction was set up correctly with the title company and all proper adjustments and credits were made
- Drafting and preparation of the official Deed and Transfer Return to transfer your real estate
CONTACT US TODAY to find out more about what Caliber Law can do for you in your For Sale By Owner transaction.