We Help Take the Risk Out of Your Real Estate Transaction
At Caliber Law, we understand that purchasing and selling real estate can be a nerve-racking process, and there are a lot of unknowns and traps that both a buyer and seller can encounter when entering into a real estate transaction. Whether you are developing, buying, or selling commercial real estate, buying your first home, reviewing or putting restrictive covenants in place, working with your Home Owner's Association, reviewing driveway easements, or have general real estate questions, we have a flat rate or hourly solution that will work right for you.
At Caliber Law, we have developed the following flat rate and hourly rate services with your needs in mind to help you stay on track:
- Residential Purchases and Sales - Homes, Condos, and Vacant Land
- For Sale By Owner Beginning to End Transactions
- Commercial Purchases and Sales - Commercial Buildings, Developments, Business Locations
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Reviews
- Representation of Landlords
- Real Estate Development Contracts and Reviews
- Land Contracts
- Home Owner Associations and Condominium Associations
- Restrictive Covenants
- Deed Preparation
- And many other real estate services
CONTACT US TODAY to find out what Caliber Law and our Oshkosh and Wisconsin real estate attorneys can do for you in relation to your real estate transaction.