At Caliber Law, we pride ourselves in helping people resolve their business and personal disputes in a constructive manner.
At Caliber Law, we understand that a trial is not the only way to achieve results. Our firm has developed a reputation for finding innovative and unique solutions to help clients resolve their differences and get their businesses and lives back on track. Through the use of our own unique mediation and negotiation techniques and strategies, our team will assist you in maximizing your leverage to reach a cost-effective settlement that both satisfies your objectives and provides you with a sense of finality.
CONTACT US TODAY to discuss.
Things to Consider in Negotiation/Mediation:
At Caliber Law, we will guide you through mediation and arbitration and will help you answer any questions you have regarding the process, including the following:
- When is an appropriate time to make a settlement offer?
- Have you truly considered all negotiable points, or just financial ones?
- Have you secured a skilled mediator who has experience in your type of dispute?
- Do you know the opposing side's main point of contention?
- What are the consequences if the opposing party does not follow through on an agreement reached in mediation?
Our Mediation and Arbitration Services Include:
- Conducting a Mediation
- Representing a Client at Mediation
- Representing a Client at Arbitration
- Drafting Settlement Agreements
- Business Dispute Facilitation Services
We offer flat rate and hourly rate arrangements for mediation and arbitration services.