At Caliber Law, our extensive experience allows our business litigation attorneys to aggressively represent our clients in their disputes.
At Caliber Law, our business litigation attorneys understand the significant impact business litigation has on our Wisconsin business clients. That is why we are here to help you and your business through every stage of the process, from the initial case evaluation to judgment, and if necessary, through post-judgment collections.
Whether you are dealing with an ownership dispute, enforcing a non-compete agreement, dealing with a theft of confidential information, or enforcing a contract, the business litigation attorneys at Caliber Law are here to help protect you. We handle the most basic to complex litigation cases on a daily basis, and help you prioritize litigation within the overall scope of your business operations.
We have found that the best results in business litigation are the result of an attorney's ability to both listen and understand your needs and goals as a business. At Caliber Law, we treat your business as if it was our own, and implement strategies – on time and within your budget – that will work best for you and your business and keep you moving forward.
CONTACT US TODAY to discuss your matter with one of our experienced business litigation attorneys.
Our Business Litigation Services Include:
- Business Partnership and Ownership Disputes
- Disputes between Business Owners
- Breach of Operating Agreement or By-Laws
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Actions
- Sale of Business and Business Dissolution Actions
- Shareholder Actions
- Trade Secret and Employer vs. Employee Actions
- Trade Secret Enforcement and Defense
- Non-Compete Agreement Enforcement and Defense
- Breach of Confidentiality Agreement Enforcement and Defense
- Destruction of and Theft of Electronic Information Claims
- Damage to Business and Business Reputation Action
- Misrepresentation and False Advertising Claims and Defense
- Slander of Business Name
- Personal and Business Defamation
- Loss of Business Claims
- Trademark, Trade Secrets, and Copyright Litigation
- Breach of Contract Actions
- Collections and Post-Judgment Enforcement
- Demand Letters
- Post-Judgment Collections
- Small Claims Actions and Counseling
- Successor Liability and Fraudulent Transfer Actions
- Protection of Creditor Rights in Bankruptcy
- Foreclosures, Loans, and Bank Services
- Loan Enforcement
- Lender Liability
- Real Estate Litigation
- Enforcement of Offers to Purchase
- Construction Disputes
- Commercial Landlord Eviction Actions
- Other Business and Civil Litigation Matters
- Wisconsin Civil Court Claims and Actions
- Due Diligence, Discovery, and Case Assessments
- Motions and Motion Practice
We offer flat rate and hourly rate arrangements for our business litigation services.