At Caliber Law, our dedication to client representation helps us regularly deal with a client's most difficult and challenging litigation matters.
Litigation can be a trying and difficult process, and often times there is a lot at stake. As a result, it is extremely important you have an experienced attorney to protect your interests and guide you through the litigation process.
At Caliber Law, we have represented individuals and companies in a wide variety of matters before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, arbitration, and in mediation. We will be with you throughout every stage of the process, from the initial investigation and depositions to trial.
Efficient Systems for Favorable Results
Through our experience at Caliber Law we have developed an efficient litigation system that allows us to perform an initial case analysis of your matter. This case analysis is extremely important as it will help us track and target your case strengths and weaknesses and will also help us develop the most efficient – and cost effective – strategy for achieving favorable results.
Things to Consider with Litigation:
At Caliber Law, we will guide you through your litigation matter and will help you answer any questions regarding the process, including the following:
- How strong is your case? What are the weaknesses?
- What are the realistic outcomes and recoveries?
- Is there a deadline as to when you can bring your claim? When does it expire?
- Where can you bring your lawsuit?
- What individuals/businesses should be named as parties?
- How much time will litigation take?
Our Litigation Services Include:
- Business Partnership and Ownership Disputes
- Disputes between Business Owners
- Breach of Operating Agreement or By-Laws
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Actions
- Sale of Business and Business Dissolution Actions
- Shareholder Actions
- Trade Secret and Employer vs. Employee Actions
- Trade Secret Enforcement and Defense
- Non-Compete Agreement Enforcement and Defense
- Breach of Confidentiality Agreement Enforcement and Defense
- Destruction of and Theft of Electronic Information Claims
- Damage to Business and Business Reputation Actions
- Misrepresentation and False Advertising Claims and Defense
- Slander of Business Name
- Personal and Business Defamation
- Loss of Business Claims
- Trademark, Trade Secrets, and Copyright Litigation
- Breach of Contract Actions
- Collections and Post-Judgment Enforcement
- Demand Letters
- Post-Judgment Collections
- Small Claims Actions and Counseling
- Successor Liability and Fraudulent Transfer Actions
- Protection and Pursuit of Creditor Rights in Bankruptcy
- Foreclosures, Loans, and Bank Services
- Loan Enforcement
- Loan Work-Outs and Actions
- Lender Liability Actions
- Real Estate Litigation
- Enforcement of Offers to Purchase
- Construction Disputes
- Landlord Eviction Actions Against Commercial Tenants
- Other Business and Civil Litigation Matters
- Wisconsin Civil Court Claims and Actions
- Due Diligence, Discovery, and Case Assessments
- Motions and Motion Practice
We offer flat rate and hourly rate arrangements for our litigation services.
CONTACT US TODAY to discuss.