What You Can Expect From Us At Caliber Law
- We believe in the clean, modern, up-to-date, and efficient practice of law
- We listen first, agree upon a plan, and then we act
- We like each other and like what we do, and this is why people like to work with us
- We believe that not all clients or situations are the same
- We believe that several solutions can often exist to any problem
- We handle both simple and complex matters
- We always put the interests of our clients first
- We believe in holding ourselves to the highest standards of confidentiality, discretion, and professional conduct
John Schuster, Founder
"We built Caliber Law because we wanted to bring a business-minded approach to help our clients meet their specific goals. Our dedication to technology and its advantages, and our focus on business law, real estate, business litigation, and related planning, are what sets us apart, and allows us to deliver the right services and right results for our clients with personalized service."
Local Ties, Community Roots
Caliber Law is a huge supporter of the entire Oshkosh community, its events, and its non-profit organizations. The firm's founder is a 4th generation Oshkosh business owner, and all of the staff at Caliber Law have strong local and community ties. For a general list of the organizations that Caliber Law supports, click here.
Commitment To Be Green
Our law firm cares about the environment. That is why we try to be as green as possible in the decisions we make in our office each day. We have launched initiatives to help ourselves, and help others, be a little greener, because we believe our future footprint and the legacy we leave for one another is very important.