At Caliber Law, we believe that half the battle is planning and being prepared. Business protection is essential to your success; don't get caught by the unknown – have us assist you in protecting your business from the unknowns so that you can do what you do best – running your business to its full potential.
An ounce of prevention and doing things right can often help you avoid costly mistakes down the road. At Caliber Law, we believe in being proactive and helping you make sure that you have all of the necessary documents, agreements, and protections in place to preserve the value of your business down the road. The world is not perfect, but having clearly written and concise agreements in place is essential for making sure you protect yourself, your family, and your business down the road. In our experience, the difference between whether your business fails or succeeds often comes down to how well you, as the business owner. have planned.
Atty. John W. Schuster, MBA has the experience and the unique business and legal background necessary to walk you through what protections are necessary for your business and making sure that you stay one step ahead of problems that could occur down the road.
Our Services for Protecting Your Wisconsin Business Include the Following:
- Personal meeting and review of your current protections and documents
- Discussion regarding protections and documents that should be put into place
- Contract drafting and contract review
- Sales, Customer, and Service Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Executive Agreements
- Physician Agreements
- Key Employee Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Equipment Sale and Lease Agreements and Reviews
- Promissory Notes
- Loan Documents and Loan Document Reviews
- Ownership Dissolution Agreements
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Distributorships Agreements
- Vendor Agreements
- Employment Agreements and Employee Manuals
- Trademark and Copyright Services
- Other Services
CONTACT US TODAY to schedule an appointment with Atty. John W. Schuster to discuss how to best protect your business and what services we have to offer to you.